Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Organized Entry~


Love this! the rustic wood, looks like it could be a DIY project
love the kids pictures w/ their own nooks
wood ceiling/slate floor~picture this in a winter/ ski home
curved paneled ceiling/ wood floor detail

I'm smitten for a barn door
built in cabinets/ amazing floor

french door/ horizontal stripes!

While watching the Oscars the other night I was also on a Pinterest binge!  My eye was drawn to all these beautifully organized mud rooms!   I feel, as of late, I've been so messy! I've just been dropping all my stuff as I come home on the kitchen bench.  It's so hard with the winter boots, big coat, bags and OK- laziness, its not pretty!   I can't help but dream of my own mud room some day, that will look as good as these do!   


~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment