Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Entertaining Inspiration

I love finding inspiration from talented designers!  I recently learned about Pottery Barns, Mystery Box Challenge, where entertaining bloggers design fun summer Party spaces using everyone's favorite PB items.  Some of my favorite images and how you can help choose the winner!  


 By Cape and Crowns~

By Hi Sugarplum~

By Creating Couture Parties~


 -

So happy I found these creative bloggers with wonderful style!  I really adored each party idea in a different way but my pick is by Stephanie, of Creating Couture Parties, "Whale of a Good Time"! The ocean side party she designed, is perfect and won me over!  This luck lady works in one of my favorite places Newport RI. as a party planner, what a fun job and in a beautiful location.  Be inspired by following each of these talented bloggers!!

See more of the fun Party ideas and help pick the winner at Pottery Barn Facebook!

~Liz

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words and feature!! It was certainly a fun challenge!! xo

    ReplyDelete