Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Break

Hi friends, so sorry for my absence! I took an unplanned break, it started with the long 4th of July weekend, computer troubles and just the general business of the summer, but I'm happy to be back, I missed blogging!  Hope you all are having a wonderful summer and thanks for checking back in with me!!  As you all know, this summer has been brutally HOT, with temps in the high 90's- for days!  I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to the Fall already.

  ~ a little of what I've been up to lately.....

Love me a water view
Whenever possible I love being/dining by the water, Chelos Waterfront RI.

My go to summer appetizer, Antipasto skewers!  I've been bring this to every gathering, it's Always a hit, light summer food and easy to make.

I used cherry tomato, green olives, marinated artichokes, pepper jack cheese and salami, lastly drizzle of balsamic dressing.


My staple hot weather outfit, 
Banana Republic romper, hair in bum, no makeup on, as I run errands on a 100 degree day.
Don't I look happy :)

House Painted! ~

Goodbye White Hello Nantucket Gray! So happy its done. Now I just need to work on that burnt grass.

~ I have also been working on some exciting design projects that I'll be sharing with you shortly! 

How's your summer going?  Any fun plans or adventures?!

images via Belle Design

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment