Thursday, August 1, 2013

Unique Finds ~

We have had a few days of wild rain, which we so need and God knows my lawn sure does!  I always find those gray, rainy days to be the best for a little Antique browsing! 

Some of what inspired me on my last trip ....

  
Fell for these doors! I could so see these doors in my one-day boutique, for displaying items- either rustic or cleaned up- very cool!!
  

  
Vintage Louis Vuitton carry on bag/ weekender
  

  
Vintage LV suitcase, stacked w/ other vintage suit cases, would be a great nightstand
  

  
Mahagony wooden Elephant, about 2 ft tall~ this would be so sweet in a baby/kids room
  

  
Tiffany & Co. Vase, Why didn't I buy you!
  


Are you an antique hunter?!  What are some of your favorite finds?

~Liz
(images Belle Design, sorry for poor picture quality, need a new camera or iphone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment