Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lovely Nature

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I spent mine on a fun bachelorette weekend in Rhode Island, for my good friend Amy.  It was a beautiful day, we spent a lot of time outdoors enjoying the fall weather with a vineyard visit.  The views were picturesque, thought I share a few....

view from the house deck

Greenvale Vineyards


They host weddings here in the warmer months, what a view!

We had a private tour and wine tasting at the lovely Greenvale Vineyards in Portsmouth RI.  I recommend a visit if you are in the area.  I just loved the rustic barn on the property, which had live jazz music playing and tastings going on.  Throughout the serene landscape you'd see couples and family's picnicking, a perfect fall weekend I'd say!

~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment