Monday, April 14, 2014

Catching Up~


 
This was me all last week, drinking my nightly Theraflu drink, hoping to kick my awful head cold.  As I write this, day 6 and I'm still fighting it....Ugh!  I felt the best Saturday, so I was able to enjoyed a walk in the sun, then tackled some small home projects......  
 
1st on my list, small front door updates-
 
I purchased this pineapple plaque at an antique mall about a year ago,  talk about procrastination!  It was the wrong green, so I painted the top the same color as my doors, now it works w/ the exterior colors.
 
 
Then this bad boy needed some help, how ugly! 
My front door handle was an eye sore,
so I painted it a glossy black and it looks like new! 
 
 
 
Simple improvements, make this girl happy!
 
 
I hope you all are well and are enjoying this beautiful spring weather!
 
 
 
~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment