Monday, February 4, 2013

Inspiring Designer~ Mary McDonald

If you love watching Million Dollar Decorators on Bravo, as I do, you know Mary McDonald.  She is the most relatable designer to me, she is witty, genuine and willing to take design chances.  I also love the indecisiveness she shows, even second guessing herself on her own home design choices and the occasionally client~designer compatibility.  I often feel the same way, I believe it's the Libra in me!  See why I'm a fan.....





  
As a designer, I find I always want to recreate my spaces to refresh, inspire and keep the design juices flowing!  If you have the design bug, you know what I mean!!

~Mary McDonald's home ever changing style~ What look do you prefer?

Mary's Kitchen before

Her new Ikat kitchen


Mary's previous office look

New simpler office style
Mary McDonald and Nathan Turner designing a green & white party, they know me so well! :)))


Check back for my post on Inspiring Designer~Nathan Turner, he's such a cutie!
Love her style you can see more, with Mary McDonald prints for Schumacher,  and her line of lamps by Robert Abbey!
(images via Mary McDonald, Veranda, Pinterest, Bravo) 
~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment