Friday, February 15, 2013

Window shopping~

On my recent trip to Florida, I spent an afternoon visiting the great shops and restaurant on & around 5th Ave. in Naples.  What's better then shopping and having cocktails mid day in the sun, I cant think of much!!  My absolute favorite store was, "St Tropez Home"! 

The shops window, had me at Hello!

I wanted to take this Table home! &  Rope base lamp, for my summer home- that will exist one day :)!

They offer an amazing lantern selection


I have a slight obsession with natural coral, so beautiful!

How great would that rope nautical wallpaper look in a small bathroom in a cape house~Love!
Unfortunately, I have this syndrome of liking the most expensive item in any store, whether it's in T.J. Maxx, or a high end boutique it never fails.  So I wasn't that surprised when I liked a glass and bamboo tray, that would have been perfect for my coffee table ottoman, but the $1,725.- price tag was out of my budget!! Really, people pay that price! 

 My next stop was The "Island Company",  the Caribbean music they play just pulled me right in!  This store has that true island feel, love the casual clothes / decor and the company's motto is spot on.......




(sorry for the dark old iPhone pics, via Belle Design)


~Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment