Friday, January 24, 2014

BD's wanting/ Loving!

Lomography Diana Camera,
I've been needing a new camera and this one has me smitten,  Anthropologie

 
who doesn't like marble, Nate does it again with this beauty




Hello!
I was given a silver snake ring by my 95 year old Nana that I adore
but this gold number is amazing! & needs to be mine!

 
So cute!  
I've been looking for a pooch, wheaten terrier to be exact,
 if anyone knows one needing a good home!  This bowl would be perfection in my space
 

simple/ classic/ forgiving,
This suit is just what I need, if my much needed
Vaca happens in the near future! (fingers crossed)



I'm hooked, new show on  A&E, Wahlburgers, true 
Bostonians!  The Mom is so sweet, but who's the real favorite child?!


What are you loving, craving & needing?  

 Happy Friday!!

~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment