Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday in Southie~

 I had a much needed, "Sunday Funday"!  I visited my good friend in Boston's, Southie neighborhood.  We enjoyed a casual day, with a great brunch and perused the cute boutiques along East Broadway. 
 
A peak at my day....


First brunch at Stephi's in Southie, how awesome is the décor!  It's actually the sister restaurant to Stephanie's on Newbury St, but as you can see, with a newer, hipper and more casual vibe! 

I recommend the Eggs Benedict, & the Mimosa was one of the best I've had!
******
After we walked off the food and hit the shops...

How cute is that store front and my tour guide, Co!



  Neatly Nested, is a very sweet shop, with many unique gifts and home accents. 
I fell in love with that stenciled floor!
 -


Next we popped into, Closet Connection, I love me a good deal! 
 I couldn't believe these Christian Louboutin's, in a classic tan, were my size!!  
ok now picture.., the happy girl dance!  
 I also scored two tops for a steal!  This is a great spot for designer jeans and other stylish items.
 
******

Lastly we visited Bringing Up Baby, Co was on the hunt for a baby gift.  This store is adorable and has so much to choose from.  I literally wanted to buy one of everything for my niece and nephew! 



If  you are in the South Boston area be sure to visit these boutiques and
grab a delicious meal or drink at Stephi's in Southie!  
(p.s. Lincoln Tavern is another cool spot!)  


If only everyday was Sunday :)
                      *
Hope you all had a nice weekend, any fun plans?! 


~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment