Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Cocktails~

A great way to greet your guests and nothing says the Holidays like a good drink to say, Cheers to each other!!  I found delicious cocktails and warm cozy drinks sure to put a smile on every ones face!!
Holiday Hot Chocolate
Festive Green Mojito
Colors of the Season red, Bloody Mary w/ green celery
Christmas Eggnog
Cranberry Cheer Cocktail

White Spiced Coffee

Champagne w/ cranberries~a big hit at my party!
 
A festive holiday drink is often a family tradition that many ring in the season with! Maybe one of these yummy drinks will be your new tradition!!
I love me some eggnog, even though I drank so much one Christmas when I was little.  I didn't even care about all the gifts Santa sent me :( Don't worry Mom & Dad I know it was not your fault, I snuck it because... I was obsessed !:)
 
Cheers Everyone!!
 
 
(images via Country Living)
 
~Liz
 


No comments:

Post a Comment