Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Spirit~


Good food, laughs, and holiday decor~
 A look at how I spent my weekend~

Put my finishing touches on my Christmas decor
 
Added some bling to my mirror, a few Ornaments & Ribbon
 
Hosted a holiday cocktail night,
 the Almond champagne with cranberries was a big hit!
 
 
I made a version of this pesto bruschetta, so good, easy and festive!
You'll need-Toast crackers, cream cheese, pesto and tomato,
I add roasted red pepper.
 

Made a homemade coffee/cinnamon/sugar scrub for the girls.
 

 
 
Very easy, I used coffee, sugar, cinnamon, sea salt
& peppermint oil.
A super simple recipe to try here!

 
Celebrated a friends Birthday with yummy Candy Cane Martinis &
 a few fun games of LCR!!
 
It was a great weekend, with all the delicious food and flowing cocktails, I'm feeling a little bigger and dehydrated but
tis the season~right?!
Hope your weekend was a nice one!
 
 
~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment