Friday, April 5, 2013

Belle Chairs ~ part I

I was lucky to have been left three vintage chairs, when I purchased my home from the previous owner.  Let's just say I did the "happy dance" and knew one day I would revitalize these classic chairs!  Just what to reupholster them in and paint color to go with, is the never ending question!  I would love your advice!  

First the lovely chairs of honor~
this chair is so comfortable, fabric is also on the back

Twins!

Some images I've saved to inspire me....



Fun Bold Fabric, White paint



Rich Color


Dark wood, light velvet fabric


Grey Velvet/ Washed Stain



I would also love a neutral linen fabric with a dark stain.
Your thoughts, I'd love to hear!  


~Liz  

1 comment:

  1. Love these ideas. Can't wait to see your final decision!

    ReplyDelete