Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Faves ~

I'm happy to welcome my newest family member, Finny! 

 Home Tour Crush ~

Fresh, eclectic, beautifully organized, the home of Aliana Kaczmarski's, from The Everygirl 



New Yummy

Trader Joe's, Cookie Butter, it's so good!!  Try it and you will be hooked.  It taste like peanut butter/ gingerbread/ and a cookie, in one.  I put it on a rice-cake, for a healthier treat.




Product loving ~
Garnier Skin Renew, gentle overnight peel, helps to improve skin tone and fade dark spots in a week!  

Easy Greenery ~

I picked up a few low maintenance succulents on a recent Home Depot trip, and (my best score of the week) the mulch was on sale for $2 a bag, that's true homeowner happiness These plants are perfect for a girl like me, who seems to kill bamboo.  I'm hoping for the best! :)


What are you loving lately?

Have a wonderful weekend!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment