Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Belle Weekend

 yard in bloom.....
My Rhododendron

one week later - so pretty!
& inside, three cute babies looking for Mom to bring food
Love seeing my yard in bloom
I forget what the name of this plant is, do you know?  I almost yanked this beauty out, after the winter it looked dry and dead, so happy I didn't!
My little garden is just beginning to grow!  I used my basil in a dish this weekend :) makes me so happy!
How was your weekend, any big plans?  I had a great weekend despite the rain and colder temps here.  Thankfully the sun peeked out on Monday, so I snapped a few pics.  My weekend was a party filled one, with a friends birthday on Friday and a party at my home Saturday, such a blast!  I'm so excited to enjoy cookouts with the warm weather right around the corner! 
My gardening friends, how's your garden coming along, what do you like to plant?  I'd love to learn any gardening tips you may have!

~Liz

(all images Belle Design)

No comments:

Post a Comment