Thursday, May 2, 2013

Island Away!



I'm planning a Nantucket trip this summer, so excited!  Have you been?  I unfortunately haven't been in a couple years but this summer I may make it a monthly escape!  I just love all the Island has to offer, from the ocean activities, biking, cute boutiques,& delicious restaurants, but the beauty of the island alone is all I need!  While searching where to stay, I came across an Amazing boutique hotel, The Chapman House!  OMG, this has me written all over it!  The style is fresh, modern, yet it has that cozy cottage feel!

See why I fell in love ~

The Chapman House, designed by the uber talented Rachel Reider!



The properties adjacent house, The Veranda is equally spectacular!


Have you been/ stayed at either of these properties?  If you are planning on going, it's booking up fast.

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment