Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm a Foodie!

And proud of it! :)  Exploring new unique eateries, is the best!  I admit, I am the girl that eats when I'm happy, sad or just bored, so I try my best to search for healthier options.  Pinterest is my go-to for new recipes, I'm slightly obsessed It has helped me to branch out from my usual dishes.  
  
~my recent yumminess....
BBQ Chicken Pizza, I made this healthy version, with a whole grain wrap, bbq sauce, grilled chicken, red onion and cheese.  Guilt free!
I have a weakness for crepes, this Nutella & banana crepe was delicious, @ Duck & Bunny.  I shared it, I swear! 

The warmer weather has me craving fruit lately!  I'm looking forward to making a refreshing fruit dish for an upcoming girls weekend on the Cape.
Cinco De Mayo is this Sunday, so get your Mexican on with this guacamole dip!

 Are you also a foodie?!  I'd love to hear your favorite places to eat and your "can't go wrong" recipes?! 

Have a great weekend!
~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment