Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Office Makeover Part 1- Inspiration~

  
  
  
  

The state of my current office......

  
  
  
Sorry for the poor quality images, I can't wait to get the new iPhone w/ a better camera!  So this room is not working for me in many ways.  The console/desk is way too small!!  It's one of the first pieces of  furniture I bought and it was in good condition, so I used it in here.  A bad idea, it drives me crazy, I need a bigger desk and more storage in the room (as you can tell by the papers on the floor, & much more hidden behind the chair)!  I knew it was bad when my dining table became my new office!  
Can you relate?!
~
 

  
This space is perfect for my needs!  
Large simple desk ~ stylish & comfy chair (I do love my RH chair, it's a keeper) ~ tons of beautifully styled and organized storage space!

What do you love or hate about your current work space?  Any good style and/or organizing tips you find work well?

~Liz
(images - Simply Seleta Pinterest, Belle Design)

No comments:

Post a Comment