Friday, September 6, 2013

Pretty View

I recently visited my good friend in her charming town of Marblehead,Ma,  what an amazing place to call home!  I snapped some pics of this picturesque area!

Lunch along the boat filled water~ makes me a happy girl!
 
 


 

How cute is this flower shops mascot, his buddy was inside :)
 
the famous gold fish, seen above the doors of the quaint homes
 
I have a weakness for vine covered trellis
 
 

Castle Rock, Marblehead neck, can you imagine this being your backyard!

 An amazing day in this sweet town with good company, a wine and lobster lunch and some shopping in the cute town center!  Such a pretty area, I felt like I was in Newport or Nantucket with the cottage style homes, narrow streets and ocean breeze.  If you haven't been to the north shore town, I recommend a trip, for a relaxing visit to this historic area.


~Liz

(images Belle Design)

No comments:

Post a Comment