Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Goals!!


 
 
This past weekend I celebrated my birthday with my wonderful family and friends! I've had many great changes in my life in the last few years and feel my goal setting, is what really drove me!  Sometimes it doesn't happen as soon as I may like but when the timing is right, it all comes together.  So in the year ahead I'm  aiming to meet each new goal by my next birthday! 


 
This years goals I'm striving for~

*Run a 5K
*Read More
*Build my Career
*Go on a Hot Air Balloon ride
*Volunteer more, walk in Cancer 3 day walk
*Workout at least 3+ days a week, do Diva Dash
*Grow Belle Design Blog
*White Water Rafting trip
*Clean out/organize closets
*Eat cleaner-more fruits & veggies daily!
** many are life long goals**

In no particular order.  By sharing my list with you all, I will be held accountable!yikes!  It will be so gratifying to cross the challenges of my list.
 




What are your goals?  Have you accomplished some or has your list been completed? I would love to hear from you! Please do share!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment