Thursday, October 11, 2012

Old to NEW



I love finding one of a kind items to work into my designs, there's no better place to find that gem then a thrift or antique shop!  Making an old well built piece revitalized into a new life!  Recycle/Reuse/ Re purpose-why not!! Some cool items I found on a recent trip...

super cute rattan chairs w/ burlap seat
 
this bench almost went home w/ me for my kitchen,
I was thinking white w/ a fun geometric pattern for the cushion,
regretting a little
 
 
sorry bad pic, pair of metal bamboo style
end tables, love but already sold

 
bamboo ceramic umbrella stand

amazing wooden drum table- pricey
 

                                                                farm table,
               would be great as console in large room or desk

 
Antique carved wooden screen- so detailed, Beautiful!
Sadly it was out of my budget!
 
Have you ever found a unique find at a antique or thrift store? 
How did you repurpose it?
 
 
/sorry for bad iphone pics!/
 
~Liz
 


No comments:

Post a Comment