Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Inspiring Designers

Jill Rosenwald, if you haven't heard of her, you most likely have seen her amazing work, she is a multifaceted, Boston designer.  I became a fan at the first sight of her unique rugs, sold by Surya.  The lively patterns & bright bold colors are just so invigorating and refreshing!  I'm seriously loving the entire line, from the rugs, pillows, lamps, vases, monogram trays and the list goes on..

See my obsession...



 
 
The "Fallon" steel/ivory rug, greets me at my entryway!

Love my "Hampton Links" vases, I display them on my bar cart,
 the yellow one holds a tropical green, a gift form my stylish cousins!  The green vase I found at a unique Boston boutique,
perfect holder for wine openers or candy!
 
Find your own favorite style or a great gift idea, sure to make someone happy!

Jill Rosenwald Lookbook!


~Liz

(images via Belle Design, Jill Rosenwald Studio)

No comments:

Post a Comment