Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gratitude~

With Thanksgiving right around the corner it's always a nice reminder of all I'm grateful for.  I'm so thankful for so many things in my life,  my blog is new on my list this year!  I'm truly passionate about making it current and interesting.  I'm so appreciative to all my followers and hope to see it continue to grow each day!  So in honor of Thanksgiving I wanted to say,
"Thank You"! 
 
So one lucky reader will win a stylish Tory Burch Tortoise cuff!
 
So classic, looks good with everything
 
 
How to enter:
 
*Subscribe to Belle Design blog by following by email &
 
* Leave a comment on this post
     or
* Send me any email at belledesignll@gmail.com.
 
 
The winner will be chosen at random on Dec.6th.
 
Good Luck!!
 
 
~Liz
 

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Awesome blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog & your style! Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, your genuine style and occasional treasure from the trash ( table) girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzie!!!
    I LOVE your blog!! You have awesome taste!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete