Thursday, November 8, 2012

Inspiring Designer~ Liz Caan



If you haven't heard or seen her design creations before, get ready to be impressed!  Liz Caan is a Newton, Ma. Interior Designer with exquisite taste.  I can honestly say I adore all of her work and would give her free rein in my home any day!  You must check out her web site and portfolio, it's complete eye candy.  Her philosophy is, "combine high and low, new and old, and original pieces to create truly unique and personal environments."  "The bottom line is...your home should make you happy."  She says it so well and I couldn't agree more! 

A sample of her fabulous work...



 
 


I first learned about Liz Caan when her work was featured in the Boston Home magazine.  I couldn't wait to stop by her charming boutique in Newton Center, when I did, lets just say, I wanted everything!  When I finally was able to visit, the new homeowner I am sadly has a limited shopping budget but, I didn't leave empty handed. I ended up with a very me, bamboo wine opener and my favorite- Jill Rosenwald vase, you may remember my recent post about her here.

 
How cute is her boutique!  My dream shop one day!!
 
love my bamboo wine opener
 
Check out her site; Liz Caan Interiors, lizcaan.com and her boutique if your in the Newton Ma area, you'll love it!
 
 
~Liz
 
(images Liz Caan Interiores google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment