Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Prep~

 Thoughtful Decor~


Thankful Tree

 I love this idea and I've been planning on creating this tree for my Thanksgiving day table. My idea is slightly different by using acorns in the vase, which I recently had fun collecting with my sweet nephew Bryce. We also found three unique leaves to trace for the thankful messages, to go on the tree. So simple and a great tradition to incorporate each year!

 Unique Centerpiece Ideas~
image via
image via

 
 Yumminess~
American Whiskey Punch
Mini pumpkin cheese balls



Sweet potato Skewers- great app for this time of year

Roast Turkey Cuban Sandwich
 
 A twist on the afternoon thanksgiving sandwich, how amazing does this turkey cuban look-yummo!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

xx Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment