Monday, November 26, 2012

Hair TwoTangly ?!

I sure do!  My hair is thick and gets knotty so easily.  It's a daily battle and once I find products that help, I'm an excited girl and a devoted fan.  I wanted to share with you a great product I was recently introduced to,
the super cute and functional "twotangly"! 
 
  Well they just maybe the secret to no more tangling and no more annoying elastic indentations! You know- once your ponytail comes out and you want to rock the hair down!! Hooray!!

Just some of the stylish bands I'm loving...

Blondie

Raven-ous

My Fav- Angie's Green Envy

who doesn't love a little animal print
 
so perfect for the holidays


I'm happy to give away twotangly so you can love them also! One can be yours, just be one of the first two emails I receive, telling me why you'd love a set.  I know you'll be a fan and want to order more!  Great for little one's!

 
Be sure to check out all the fun styles~http://www.twotangly.com
 
Happy Monday!

~Liz
 
 
 
 
  
 

1 comment: