Friday, January 18, 2013

Belle Ski Resorts~


Let me say, I'm so not a winter girl, but something amazing happens when you feel the crisp cool air and the warmth of the sun while moving on the natural snow, it is magical!  I recently went cross country skiing and that true winter feeling has hit me. While it's been a mild winter here in New England so far, with only a few snow falls, it's surely not over.  The low temps have arrived, and I find myself dreaming of a amazing ski lodge getaway!   
Stowe Vermont   
                   
Bear Creek, Colorado
via Lonny Mag, Austria Resort
Kate Middleton's perfectly simple ski gear
Vail Colorado, The Sebastian Resort
Killington, Vermont.,  Killington Grand Resort Hotel

Me + any one of these resorts = :)  
Where are your favorite ski spots or winter adventures?!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

 ~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment