Friday, January 25, 2013

Warmth Please!!!


Pic I took in St. Thomas, So Beautiful

This arctic weather is torture for me!  I would so much rather snow then the brutal low temperatures we are having, do you agree!?  I'm thankful to have a warm getaway right around the corner to look forward to and keep me sane.  It's really all I can think about... now what to pack?  Some items I'm planning and coveting!
Saw this dress at Target the other day, it's super cute, also comes in white!

J. CREW

Peplum tankini, Anthropology- I need this!!

My skin badly needs a tan!!!!

Jack Rogers sandals
Anthro Ikat clutch
J.Crew, classic white Tunic dress
Tory Burch flip flops- my summer staple!





Do you have any warm weather trips in the horizon?  Any favorite resorts you adore visiting in the winter!?

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment