Thursday, January 10, 2013

Unique Uses~

Organizing and Repurpose ideas~
Amazing cork ideas! See the bath or door mat, I'm dying to make!


Earring Holder
My Home Goods find, mail/picture holder turned earring hanger- works so well, to be organized and finding the perfect pair

Napkin Drapes

Napkins found at Target

Sorry so dark-my DIY kitchen curtains, the seam isn't as noticeable in person and held up w/ clips from Ikea. It's perfect for privacy plus allows for tons of light
Extra Corks?

One of my favorite gifts, made by my Aunt, wine cork board

Scarves Found~ 


I organize all my scarves with a pant hanger, soo helpful to find the one I want while running out the door.
Love finding new uses for everyday items, a few great tips I've found....

Lemons!!!!!-
I love a bowl full of lemons in my kitchen but I never knew all the wonderful helpful uses.  From helping with a sore throat, cleaning stains, to brightening nails, & the list goes on- link


What have you re-purposed, please do share :) 

~Liz

(images via Belle Design/ 1st cork pic & lemon pic via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment