Friday, January 11, 2013

The Classic Wardrobe


As my organizing adventures begin I've started by purging my closets.  I realize I need to get rid of 80% of my clothing. 
The reasons are endless;
 #1- Hoarding is not good
  2-  no longer  fits
  3-  it been sitting in my closet or a bin unworn for the 2+ years  I've lived in my house
 4-  the style is out
 5-  many items purchased because of the Hot sale at the time, & I liked it enough to wear once or twice  

So I'm working on building the classic, well made wardrobe by purchasing the staple pieces w/ some pops!  My style is typically Banana Republic meets Anthropologie, clean lines but with a unique twist.

Pieces/ Looks I'm loving & lusting....


Classic Blazer


LBD


this look is perfection to me


Blk Skinny cropped pants
great casual look- pop of color, a little bling,  & leopard flats


Looking good = Feeling Good even while working out or running errands- loving Under Armor tees, Lululemon pants & jackets


What is in your staple wardrobe closet?

~Liz

(images via Pinterest, Lululemon, J.Crew, Anthropologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment