Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shop Talk~ "Hudson Grace"

 In the latest issue of Lonny magazine, I fell head over heels for, Hudson Grace boutique!  The aesthetic is perfection, classic clean lines and an organic feel that is so refreshing.


 My dream, passion, and one of my life's big goal is to own my own boutique!  So when I find amazing shops like, Hudson Grace that executes it all so well, my entrepreneurial spirit is truly inspired!  I can relate to the style and earthy feel the shop expresses.  The boutique owners, Monelle Totah and Gary McNatton have the right balance, Totah says it perfectly,
"We've combined our two very different styles", "Gary has a modern, masculine American aesthetic, whereas mine is softer, feminine and European." 





The established owners have impressive resumes with prior work history from Williams-Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, and Banana Republic, I mean hello! After hearing the HG creators credentials, you know it is a, win-win! Love!



  I look forward to one day visiting, Hudson Grace on my next trip to San Francisco!


~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment