Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend R&R~

Well back to the daily grind, Monday you're here already!!  How was your weekend, do anything fun?!  I hope it was a good one!  
I had a pretty relaxed weekend, I did a little cooking, family visiting, shopping and had not so fun~car trouble.  After a whole morning of car jumping and AAA waiting, Thankfully my car just needed a new battery.  
  
 my weekend recap..... 

                 I was happy to catch up on some of my favorite mags!


In my quest to make more healthy meals at home, I made a large pot of veggie soup, I can enjoy all week and also some yummy spicy turkey stuffed peppers.  So good & easy, try this similar recipe here!



  I'm loving the bright yellow flowers I purchased at Trader Joe's,  I placed them around my house, it helps me deal with the cold winter outside.  & nothing like pretty flowers to greet you!

I had a nice visit with my 92 year old Meme, she's amazing, she had 12 kids~ that alone is Amazing!  She still works in her garden in the summer, knits quilts in the winter and is a true artist.  I adore the picture she painted me, I have it hanging above my dresser, to enjoy daily!


Wishing you all a great week!


~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment