Saturday, January 5, 2013

Striving for~

My List
to be a Better Me...in 2013

*Healthy & Fit

Practice my favorite Pilates~ on a regular basis again



Take a Zumba class, I've talked about going enough- I love music, I love dancing-check!check!=  Sure to love Zumba! Have you taken a class?



 *Eat better & cook more healthy meals at home
I've been dying to make a healthy fish and veggie meal steamed in parchment paper-can't wait to try!!


* Get organized- in my office, closets, & kitchen cabinets

Nate Berkus pantry

*Travel More!!!

Plan & take more trips, big or small. I always feel refreshed, inspired and rejuvenated, after a getaway.  Any day/ week trip recommendations?

Nantucket


Greece


* Pay it forward~be kind, give back, donate not just money but time-volunteer more


* Be on Time...
or even better-be early,
I'm notoriously 5 minutes late- not good.

* Take more risks professionally, no matter how scary-


* Smile Often!!!!!!

Hopefully bring my favorite, Wheaten Terrier into my Family


I'll keep you posted!! :)
XX Liz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment