Thursday, March 7, 2013

Belle Design's 100th Post!!

I can't believe how time flies!  It feels just like yesterday I started this exciting blogging adventure.  I truly love every moment of the experience and I'm so honored you take the time to visit with me!  
To express my gratitude, I'm giving away a fun bright Bubble Necklace, to one lovely reader!   It is from a cute boutique I visited, on my recent Florida vacation.  Loving how it has a Spring, St Patty's vibe.... not planned :)


This could be Yours!


Bubble Necklace Giveaway!
To Enter~ simply
1. Leave a Comment on this post!
&
2. Follow Belle Design on Pinterest!
/winner chosen at random/

~These ladies rocked a similar necklace...





 
Winner Announced March 15th, on Belle Design, be sure to check back to see if you won!!

Good Luck!!
~Liz

4 comments:

  1. So cute :) Most things in that store were. Think I'm following you on Pinterest too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie!
    Congrats on your 100th post! I love this necklace, its so pretty!!
    Love your blog, keep up the good work! Amy

    ReplyDelete