Friday, March 22, 2013

Design in Motion~

 Happy World Water Day!  I love using the naturally beautiful element of water in home design.  I don't know about you but it has a calming effect on me.   Some expressions of the flowing form can be seen in art, water features, wall decor, & lighting, just to name a few...

"Storm Colors" Artist Sally Breen

Zen Interior Space


Amazing Exterior Fountain
Wow, This is Wallpaper!
Water Drop Lighting-a magical feel!

Unfortunately not everyone, as we know, has access to clean water, thankfully many wonderful organizations are doing what they can to help.  One company I love is Ethos Water Fund!   It's my absolute favorite water, Ethos is sold at Starbucks, it's so crisp & clear of any after taste, I'm actually obsessed with it.  I tried to order in bulk, which led me to finding out about World Water Day.  The best part is they donate a portion of each bottle sold to help children receive clean water, please try a bottle!! 

To learn more about how you can help, visit water.org!
Have a great weekend!!
~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment