Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Recap~

I hope your weekend was relaxing or re-energizing, whichever your currently craving!
I spent mine the best way with friends, family and a little shopping....

I brightened up my kitchen with some Daffodils from Trader Joe's

How cute/ funny is the St.Patty's card my aunt sent me!

I took a long awaited visit to Hudson Boston
I love everything in this store!  Wonderfully curated, colorful and inspirational vignettes!  I stopped into the South End boutique for some design eye candy!  If you haven't been and are in the area it's a must see!
           
Just look at the brick wall with vintage books perfectly imperfectly arranged!
I fell in love with this rope covered console-in a beach home~ perfection!

The amazing Showroom!


Made some Festive Cupcakes~
I made a batch of (somewhat healthier) cupcakes for a family get together.


 New Blog Crush~
I recently found the lovely, "Milk & Honey Home", eclectic decor with an organic elegant style.  Be sure to check out their Portfolio!


Happy Monday!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment