Monday, March 25, 2013

Belle Nursery~

I recently visited my favorite nursery, Briggs Garden and Home, for some spring inspiration!  This place really gets my creative juices flowing especially for planning my patio and once the weather ever warms up,  gardening ideas.  I love the unique merchandise they offer; from beautiful reclaimed wood items, unique light fixtures, organic water features, coral, terrariums, fresh lavender, and a huge array of greenery, just to name a small few. 



A cute little cafe in the back offers delicious lattes and yummy breakfast/lunch sandwiches!  The best time to visit, in my opinion is the late spring-summer, the amazing selection of gardening plants and flowers in the exterior of the property is impressive, it surely will excite the green thumbs!  The kiddos will enjoy it also, with a cute swing area and a sweet & ginormous pig, yes a real pig, to say hello to!  If you live in the area, a must visit!!

briggsgarden.com
~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment