Friday, March 1, 2013

Party Time!



Three special ladies in my life have big events coming up!  Which inspired me to party plan, Celebrating each ones Uniqueness!!   My sweet niece Brielle is going to be 1!!  So some fun, happy kiddo planning is in order.  My girlfriend Amy is engaged and is planning a fall wedding~ Love that time for a wedding!  & My best bud, Sarah has a birthday right around the corner, we've been celebrating together since elementary school.  


*Brielle is full of personality, she loves food, smiling and watching her big brother & is always crawling (at a crazy fast speed) right behind him. :)  So a vibrant, active party is a must.  I picture something like this..



Colorful, fun spread!

*Amy & I'm sure her beau, being her perfect match, is a lover of wine and cheese!  A engagement party with a fun, relaxed atmosphere with tons of laughs, good food and drinks is a given!  Adding a personal touch with monogram napkins, AHR :)

Apple Flower Centerpiece, cute fall feel-Love!
Love this idea!!

*My girl Sarah loves a good time, so game night is a win~ she's a competitive one!  Tasty food, drinks and endless laughs will be flowing all night and maybe a dance party!

LRC or Catch Phrase always gets the party started!
Mini Pizza
A Fan Favorite, Buffalo Chicken dip~my weakness

I'm such a lucky lady to know and have each of these wonderful girls in my life!  XO love ya!

I would love to hear your party planning ideas!   
Party or not, hope you all have a wonderful weekend, with the special people in your life!!
 (images via Pinterest)
~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment