Friday, March 8, 2013

Inspiring Designer~ Nathan Turner

How cute is he!!
Designer, Nathan Turner

You may remember I mentioned Nathan Turner in a previous post, as Mary McDonald bestie, you can see here if you missed!  I could so see him and I being good friends, he is sweet, funny, with a laid back demeanor.  He describes his "greatest passions- design, travel and food", he took the words right out of my mouth!  His past travels to France, Italy and all over the globe have influenced is beautifully unique shop in Los Angeles.  I love how he incorporated a full kitchen in his shop for entertaining- Genius!

His designs I'm loving~
Hollywood Hills
Green House
  Greystone Mansion
Beach Party
Moroccan Dinner
Are you a fan?!
All images via Nathan Turner.com

If you live in New England you are probably so sick of this snow, as I am!!  I hope you have some fun weekend plans to lift your spirits!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment