Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Belle Nursery Decor


This past weekend I went to my friend's baby shower, it was so nicely done, the type I would like-classic, simple decor and just the right amount of pink, with sweet baby touches.  She received the cutest gifts for the little baby girl to come, so excited for them!  I've seen so many uniquely styled nurseries on pinterest that I thought I'd share my favorites and put together a nursery that would work well for a girl or boy...


love / so me / magical feel



Star ceiling/grasscloth wallpaper/ bold colors!
Great styling- will transition nicely as baby gets older
WOW can this be my room- So Chic!
so cute-love Teddy
so serene
 
 
Belle Design Nursery~
 
 
100% need an Oval Crib
Jonathan Adler Zebra Rug-Fun
Organize books in a cozy reading nook
would add chalk paint around room under a chair rail
 to allow for creative toddler art 



Fun Colorful Aminal Art


Dwell Boteh-Jade Fabric would be great as Crib Bedding
Dwell Gate-Jade Fabric as Roman Shade- Love!



~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment