Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blog Launch!

Welcome!
 
 
                  So happy to explore the blogging world with my little baby, Belle Design! 
 
          It's been a desire of mine to share my passion for design and the beautiful styles that excite me everyday!  I've been a huge fan of so many talented bloggers who have inspired me with their daily post!   I'm hoping to do the same and looking forward to the journey, thanks for visiting!
 
 
 
*********************************************************************
 
 
    Stair Crush......
 
        I'm Loving this picture in so many ways!  This picture has been saved in my files as inspiration for my basement makeover, hopefully one day soon! 
  
 
 
 
I heart the stairs, the bright white color with dark steps and the sisal runner-so classic and crisp!   Amazing white bamboo chairs would also be perfect in the new room, must search antique sales for DIY ones I could own!

* picture source unknown
~ Liz

                         "take the risk to do what you love, and things will work out"
                                                                                                     Tina Roth Eisenberg