Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Newport Love

As I notice the leaves are starting to change and the feel of  crisp mornings approach, I'm so excited for Fall, but I can't help feel a slight sadness summer has ended!  I had a great summer with family and friends and the grand finale was a week in Newport, RI last month with a group of good friends!  Newport is one of my favorite places, I lived there for two summers, my last years in college and fell in love! 

A look at what won me over....

Newport Bridge~



Cliff Walk~





Ocean Drive~


 
41North~



Amazing- Restaurant/ Harbor Views/ Decor
 Newport Vineyards~





 The Ocean, great restaurants, unique shops, beautiful homes/mansions, tons of outdoor activities-what's not to love!!   Summer home some day is high on my wish list!!!

(images via Belle Design-sorry so dark, 41 North)
~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment