Monday, September 24, 2012

Green Please

Everyone who knows me, knows I'm green obsessed!  I've painted my kitchen cabinets, bathroom walls and front door all a shade of green, it has a calming feeling to me.  I always gravitate to the hue not only in home decor, but also with my clothes, emerald jewelry, my car & the list goes on and on. 

Love these images, I could see each in my life~

Door style and color-yes please!
 
 
 
 
 
Tory Burch's great style
 
 
Alex and Ani bracelets, can never have too many



What your favorite color may say about you...

Green~ color of balance, harmony and growth
Yellow~ mind and intellect, optimistic and cheerful
Red~ energy, passion, and action
Orange~ social communication and optimism
Purple~ imaginative and creative
Blue~ trust, peace and loyalty

What do you think, does your fav color & it's meanings match you?

 for more on what color theory means, link  


Happy Monday!

~Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment